Here’s my personal pick for Summer 2015 cruising: A Regent Seven Seas Baltic Cruise
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Ship: The Voyager
- June & June dates for 2015
- Itinerary: Stockholm to Copenhagen, with 2 days in St. Petersburg
- Inclusive Pricing
I’ve always wanted to sail in the Baltic – especially in July to escape the Florida summer heat! The reason I am excited about this cruise for 2015 is that it is one of the smaller luxury cruise lines that I’ve always wanted to try.
For me, this is an ideal itinerary because it includes Copenhagen and Stockholm and spends 2 days in St. Petersburg. This is not a ship I will bring the kids, but my husband and I are ready for a truly pampering experience in service, dining and amenities.
This is a bit of a splurge for us, but the all -inclusive rate makes it a great value for a luxury cruise experience. I love that we will not be nickeled and dimed for shore excursions and gratuities. I love that Regent cruise fares include:
- FREE Round-trip Air
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Luxury Hotel Package
- FREE Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Ground Transfers
- FREE In-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
- Added benefits available for American Express Platinum card holders
There is a also special Early Booking offer on this cruise. When I did the math, the special savings are what convinced me this is a great value for a luxury Baltic cruise.